Fear of Letting the Productivity Expert See Your Stuff?
You've thought about it--hiring a productivity expert who could come to your home or office and help you manage your stuff: your files, your calendar, the mountain of paperwork hiding your desk, the stuff breeding inside your hall closet.
But actually calling said expert and letting her step through your door? You think, "No way am I going to let her see how disorganized I really am."
Well, I hear your pain, and here's your way out:
Register for "Busyness in Balance: Tools to Inspire Productivity" with Sara Caputo, MA of Radiant Organizing. Your course takes place in a virtual classroom with all your course mates in which you receive learning content incrementally over six weeks--plus you get weekly group coaching calls to support your process. NO HOME VISITS!!!
Here's an overview of what you'll get week by week:
By the end of week one, you can expect to:
- Get oriented to the virtual classroom and meet your course mates.
- Be clear about your major productivity challenges.
- Express the top priorities you want to address in the course.
By the end of week #2, you can expect to:
- Have a clear picture of your physical spaces where you are challenged and want to focus.
- Understand that organization is REALLY about making decisions and creating systems that work with your natural way of living.
- Gain more clarity around your big picture priorities.
By the end of week #3, you can expect to:
- Have a clearer picture of how your time management system is working for you and make the necessary shifts that support your life.
- Gain awareness about where your time is spent during your days via time logs.
- Understand what your under the iceberg projects are and how you can get them done.
By the end of week #4, you can expect to:
- Understand more clearly the purpose and value of incorporating a second brain list into your life.
- Gain clarity around the difference between the varying levels of to-do's (daily, weekly, master) and be able to clearly break them apart in a way that works for your life.
- Have your to-do list plan figured out!
By the end of week #5, you can expect to:
- Understand how maintenance and planning affects every aspect of your productivity puzzle
- Have a plan around your maintenance systems in your personal and professional life
- Realize that this is the piece of the puzzle that holds it all together!
By the end of week #6 you can expect to:
- Have a collection of tools and processes you can use and repeat in your daily life.
- Understand what you priorities are moving forward and what most needs your continuing attention.
- Have a lot more white space and breath in your life.
Busyness in Balance Course Details:
Trainer: Sara Caputo, MA of Radiant Organizing
Location: Anywhere you are! Any time of day. Course content delivered through She Negotiates University.
Dates: February 28 through March 7, 2010
More information, group call dates and registration link HERE.