Asking for It: Reclaiming Your Power One Conversation at a Time
As the summer comes to a close and you start thinking about what you'd like to accomplish before the end of the year, now's the time to get serious about your value, your worth and your success and register in our next online classroom training:
Asking For It: Reclaiming Your Power One Conversation at a Time
September. 19—October 28
with Victoria Pynchon, Esq. and Lisa Gates, cpcc
Women, you are negotiating something every single day.
If your business depends on deal making, fee setting, or pricing products or services, you're negotiating. If your job and/or salary depends on generating bottom-line results—dollar signs, or human creativity and engagement—you're negotiating. If you struggle with your children over homework and household chores, you're negotiating. So as you ponder whether this course is right for you, ask yourself three questions:
- If you could learn to ask for—and get—what you most want, what would change in your life?
- If you could get what you want and help others get what they want at the same time, what would that be worth to you?
- Aren't you so done with the 30% wage gap?
How it Works:
- The course takes place at She Negotiates University, a private online classroom and community, and all course work and materials will be delivered there.
- Do your homework assignments in an online journaling format whenever it works into your schedule, and where ever you have internet access.
- You'll navigate the real negotiation challenges you bring to the table—whether it’s something like a career move or pricing your services, or solving a noise problem in your apartment complex.
- You'll receive comments and coaching from your course leaders on your homework and journal entries to help you perfect the negotiation techniques taught during the course.
- Your coaches will host one live practicum teleconference per week to role play, answer questions and model the most efficient negotiation and persuasion techniques now being used by the best business schools in the country.
In this transformational course you will:
- Define and/or clarify your market.
- Recalibrate the value of your services in the hands of your market and raise your fees.
- Investigate and recalibrate the real market value of your salary and bonuses, andeliminate your wage gap immediately.
- Overcome the cultural knee-jerk restrictions that are holding you back—transforming all that frustration into positive action.
- Achieve more of what you want—as loved ones, associates, bosses, clients and friends gain (not lose) respect for you.
- Discover the negotiation style that’s compatible with who you are—so you can quickly ease into conversations that lead to agreement.
- Generate more money, freedom, connection and peace of mind by gaining control of your life.
- Understand the link between negotiation and conflict and learn how to move past "no" and resistance.
- Connect your priorities and deepest values in a way that creates unforseen outcomes for you, your work, your family and your world.
- Connect and network with a group of like minded women and practice, practice, practice!
LIVE GROUP PRACTICUM CALLS!
MONDAYS, SEPTEMBER 19, 26 AND OCTOBER 3, 10, 17, 24.
5 P.M. PST | 8 P.M. EST.
ALL CALLS 90 MINUTES.
With concrete, actionable tools you can put to use immediately, you will capture far more than the cost of your investment in the first negotiation you conduct after the course is finished.