Up Your Game: Strategies for Growing Your Business and Career
I'm going to cut to the chase, women. Three things stand in the way of our career and business success:
- Identifying WHAT we want and WHY we want it.
- Building and following a strategic plan to get it.
- Negotiating the elements of our strategic plan in service of the WHY.
We can make it a lot more complex than that. And we do. We throw ourselves under the bus by dredging up our favorite limiting beliefs that masquerade as "THE TRUTH":
- Time: "I'm too busy."
- Money: "I just bought a new pair of shoes so I can't afford it."
- Doubt: "I've tried everything and nothing works."
- Fear: "People will think I'm silly/arrogant/young/old/fat/ugly."
- Incompetence: "I need an advanced degree to accomplish X."
- Lack of Confidence: "Everthing's fine the way it is. I don't want to rock the boat and lose my job/business."
- Lack of Resources/Information: "I know what I want, but I don't know HOW."
The trick, as I see it, is leaning into those self doubts and limiting beliefs while also working your strategic plan. It's a both/and process. If we ignore the belief, we can't transform it. if we ignore the plan, we'll simply create a new limiting belief to justify our inaction.
And trust this: HOW shows up when you're committed to the WHAT and WHY. So...
Ready to invest in yourself, radically Up Your Game, and start 2013 with new skills and clear focus?
Negotiation and Professional Development Strategies for Growing Your Business and Career
DATES: MONDAYS, SEPTEMBER 17 THROUGH NOVEMBER 5, 2012
TIME: 5 P.M. PT, 8 P.M. ET
DURATION: 90 MINUTES
COST: $600 | 2 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $300
8 Group Conference Calls with Coach/Facilitator Lisa Gates. Limited to 5 Women!
- You'll create a strategic plan for achieving your career and life goals, while also learning the fundamentals of negotiation.
- You'll discover (or rediscover) your strengths, identify where you need support, and design your accountability.
- You'll get time to check in on every call, and get laser coaching to up your game.
- Each week we'll cover a specfic negotiation topic, augmented by downloadable learning materials delivered in a private forum setting.
- You'll learn, practice and implement all the fundamentals, including: asking diagnostic questions, anchoring, framing, making concessions and asking for reciprocity, brainstorming and dealing with impasse, and closing the deal.
- You'll understand and move past the cultural barriers that impact women and influence our career and business success.
- You'll learn how to research your value to get the salaries and fees you deserve.
- We'll practice in-the-vault confidentiality to keep trust high.
Each week in our conference calls we'll cover a specific negotiation topic to put into practice, while also giving each of you targeted coaching on the topic of your choice to make the process immediately relevant. The goal is to emerge from the 8-week adventure with new skills and a clear plan for 2013.
Click "Subscribe" to register.
You will be charged $300 monthly in Sept. and Oct.
"Lisa is an outstanding facilitator and coach, teaching classes that pay for themselves. When I enrolled in her mastermind group, I learned that she is also an insightful and skilled marketer. Her thoughtful comments about my website brought in business that contributed to tripling my income. Hire this woman.”
Linda Gryczan, Mediator
“What Lisa does is pure genius! Her insights, knowledge of the material and thoughtful consideration of the situation are first rate. I could not recommend her more highly. Worth every penny!”