TEL. +1 (805) 448-4020
CONSULTING + COACHING OPTIONS:
- Higher salary
- New position or job
- Better compensation package
- Improved working relationship with your boss
- Better relationships with difficult co-workers or clients
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Resources you need to succeed
SETTING RATES AND RETAINERS
- Discover how to accurately value your services based on research and comparables
- Know your market and how your market values your services
- Create wiggle room
- Learn how to invest your clients in you and present your value objectively
- Clarify your brand, refine your niche and set you fees
HOURLY RATE $450.
We serve women at all economic levels, and we are happy to negotiate a flat fee arrangement that works for your budget.
Try one of Lisa's 90-minute Strategy Sessions for $495:
- Career Capture: A deep dive into your values, strengths, accomplishments and next steps.
- The Big Brain Dump: Annual Goal Setting from the Inside Out.
- What's Your Story: Developing Career Narratives that Rock.
Get started here.
Negotiation Consultant and Executive Coach
you + strategy = your life, fantastic. it’s basic math.
As an executive coach and negotiation consultant, I will help you seize your power—not just the power to achieve your career and business ambitions, but the power that comes from connecting your self worth with your net worth.
When this kind of transformation happens (and it happens a lot) you make more money than you thought possible—that’s a given. But more importantly, you find your voice. Your agency. And Instead of saying yes to everything, you say yes strategically.
So, it’s not just about getting the client or the contract. Or the job, or the raise, or the bonus. It’s about your livelihood. It’s about acknowledging that there’s something burning inside you. What you do with that something is what most people get squirmy about. I’ll help you through that. We’ll be strategic. We’ll craft a plan.
I will arm you with killer negotiation tactics and tools that, once mastered, will help you for the rest of your life. Learning these skills not only pays for itself (when you double or triple the raise you're expecting, or increase your compensation to match market rates), but also seeps into other areas of your life, upping your overall happiness. Yes, it's that good.
These are not things you can master from a book. Or from a quick little session. These are skills and shifts that, if cultivated properly, will radically transform you livelihood and your future.
here's a sampling of what you can expect
Some clients find their way to me through the salary consulting process and stay for the coaching. And some clients hire me first as a coach, and find themselves face to face with a raise/promotion opportunity. Either way, here's what you can count on:
- Develop stories that you can tell to succinctly and conversationally express your undeniable value.
- Identify influencers who can use their social capital on your behalf for hiring or promotion, or developing business.
- Go beyond what your employer wants from you, by identifying and prioritizing your goals and requirements, and then nailing your KPIs.
- Master the subtleties of “The Ask” and how to maximize both your opportunities and your employer’s or client’s interests. (This one alone is worth its weight in gold.)
- Craft responses and scripts that will help you meet potential resistance or objection. (Also worth it’s weight in gold.)
GET STARTED HERE.
praise for lisa
"What Lisa does is pure genius! Her insights, knowledge of the material and thoughtlful consideration of the situation are first rate. I could not recommend her more highly. Worth every penny!"
"Lisa is a fantastic consultant for men and women in multiple career paths including my area of academic medicine . She changed my approach, perspective, and helped me achieve goals that I did not previously consider attainable."
Tina Schade Willis, MD
"Lisa is an outstanding facilitator and coach, teaching classes that pay for themselves. When I enrolled in one of her mastermind groups, I learned that she is also an insightful marketer. Her comments about my website brought in business that contributed to tripling my income. Hire this woman."
Linda Gryczan, Mediator
"Every cent I paid Lisa for negotiation coaching before talking to my new bosses about salary was money well spent. I believe that my investment will have paid over a 1500% return in the first year at this job...based on the defference between their initial offer and our eventual agreement."
"Lisa Gates is a knock-out coach. Her hilarious sense of humor combined with razor-like insistence in accountability makes her one of the most powerful coaches I've ever met. She goes deep, makes me take responsibility, stop blaming others, calls me on my BS, and stands for my leadership at work. Coaching is an amazing process. Just do it."
B. Anderson, HR DIrector