learning to negotiate changes everything
customized in-house training for organizations
Empower your high potential women with the grammar and strategies of interest-based, mutual benefit negotiation. Improve effectiveness of teams, navigate conflict, cultivate strategic alliances and watch your organization flourish.
- Half day and full day options.
- Advance prep consultation with principals and key staff to understand core needs, customize and set goals.
- Workbook and training materials.
- Post-training assessment at 3-month mark.
- Optional post-course Key Leader Coaching.
Download our Training Brochure HERE.
virtual training for individuals, groups and teams
Our virtual classroom training is great for workplace teams, networking groups, women's organizations and diversity initiatives that want to get customized, cost-effective training, and avoid the limitations of geography.
- Advance prep to define core needs and set goals.
- 4 week or 8 week structure, depending on needs of group.
- Weekly 90-minute group conference calls for roleplays.
- Optional follow-up master class sessions on advanced topics.
- Post-training assessment conducted at completion of course.
how to get started
Gather a group of women in your workplace or organization, and we'll customize the training according to your needs and set a date. To get started, please complete this short Training Request Form.
Check out our Workshops + Training Page for our next scheduled public trainings and mastermind courses.
Take our immensely popular and affordable Live Action Video Training Course—Negotiation Fundamentals—at lynda.com. Here's a sample: