Mindbody, Inc. Workshop with Lisa Gates of She Negotiates: Career Oxygen: Negotiation Strategies for Women Who Mean Business
Career Oxygen takes a deep dive into five key steps for preparing for any negotiation, plus roleplays to build your skills and confidence.
Join Lisa and Jamie Live for Did She Just Say That? This month's topic: How to Spark a Revolution in Your Evolution in 2018. FREE. Virtual. 9 a.m. PT/12 Noon ET.
Are you ready to get bolder, braver and better paid in 2018?
If YES, then roll up your sleeves and get ready to build your negotiation muscles with She Negotiates coach and trainer Jamie Lee at this one-time, experiential workshop for working women, co-hosted with Work Social.
Career Conversations and the Art of Salary Negotiation
AWWEE 2017 CONFERENCE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP WITH LISA GATES, SHE NEGOTIATES.
In this interactive webinar with She Negotiates co-founder Lisa Gates and DevelopHer’s founder Lauren Hasson, you’ll dive into a new and bold “leadership operating system” – five key actions for leading and negotiating with power and poise.
What you can expect from this training:
- Build strategies for objective assessment of yourself and your negotiation partner for optimal negotiation preparation and outcome
- Learn the range of negotiation styles so you can vary your tactical strategy depending on your negotiation partner's style
- Deepen ownership of personal value to effectively promote yourself in the professional area, without coming across as aggressive or sleazy
- Develop confidence in your body and voice so that you can speak up and advocate for yourself with presence, poise and power
During this session, you’ll learn:
• The power of relentlessness when advancing a narrative.
• The power of relentlessness when seeking a promotion or negotiating for a new position.
• The difference between relentlessness and ineffectiveness.
• When to push and when to back off
Multicultural Women's National Conference: Speak Up and Speak Out, Strategically Advocating for Yourself
She Negotiates consultant Jamie Lee will be moderating Speak Up and Speak Out: Strategically Advocating for Yourself and Seizing Opportunities, a panel discussion at Multicultural Women's National Conference in NYC. The event is hosted by the Asian Women Leadership Network.
In this panel discussion at Fundraising Day, you’ll learn to increase your comfort level by expressing your positive professional actions and highlighting the impact your organization has on the community. The panelists will provide advice to mid-career and advanced fundraisers.
Career Oxygen: Negotiation and Leadership Strategies for New Grads.
We're proud to be part of the upcoming Catalyst Awards Conference on International Women's Day.
In this online deep-dive session, She Negotiates consultant Jamie Lee will walk you through
- Three types of negotiation leverage and the best times to use them
- Strategies to gain leverage while navigating power differentials in workplace negotiation
- Tactics, pitfalls and scripts for maximizing your leverage in all types of negotiation
- The negotiation "do's" that lead to win-win outcomes and "don'ts" to avoid
Leadership Conference breakout workshop: Career Oxygen: The Blueprint for Negotiation Success.
Keynote presentation for Northrup Grumman Corporation on creating a coaching culture that inspires, engages and transforms.