Are you ready to get bolder, braver and better paid in 2018?
If YES, then roll up your sleeves and get ready to build your negotiation muscles with She Negotiates coach and trainer Jamie Lee at this one-time, experiential workshop for working women, co-hosted with Work Social.
Join us to learn the key frameworks, strategies and tactics of mutual benefit negotiation that can help you:
Gain more value for yourself,
Deploy your unique skills and strengths as a benefit to your employer, clients or partners, and
Enhance your reputation and future potential.
For ambitious working women who encounter implicit bias and gender wage gap, we'll workshop concrete and practical strategies to speak truth to power, build strategic alliances and develop negotiating power.
At this workshop you will:
• Explore the social science of negotiation, as well as the social triggers that can sabotage your bargaining outcomes
• Learn how to blend competitive and mutual-benefit negotiation strategies to increase your potential for success
• Develop the capacity to meet “no” and rejection with brainstorming and creativity
• Go beyond the surface of what’s perceived to be negotiable, to get all the moving parts of a negotiation on the table
• Increase confidence and capacity for making agreements that benefit both personal and company bottom lines