At this day-long experiential workshop, you'll explore
- How to ask for what you’re worth using interest-based, or win-win strategies,
- How to adapt to different conflict styles for maximum benefit and
- How to create agility around challenging conversations without giving in or giving up your power
Designed for women entrepreneurs and women professionals seeking career advancement or transformation
This will be a women-only, safe, playful and supportive environment to explore embodiment of powerful strategies
What you can expect from this training:
- Build strategies for objective assessment of yourself and your negotiation partner for optimal negotiation preparation and outcome
- Learn the range of negotiation styles so you can vary your tactical strategy depending on your negotiation partner's style
- Deepen ownership of personal value to effectively promote yourself in the professional area, without coming across as aggressive or sleazy
- Develop confidence in your body and voice so that you can speak up and advocate for yourself with presence, poise and power
Minna Taylor, Founder & CEO of Energize Your Voice, a NYC based communication coaching company
Her background as an actress and her specialization in speech, improv, and empowered vocalization, offer a unique skill set to energize her clients into discovering their full voice and unlocking their full potential. Minna believes strongly in balancing playful tactics with practical tools for effective communication. Energize Your Voice partners with a dynamic range of organizations who have a strong mind for innovation, from small community non-profits to large tech companies and creative agencies.
"Minna was especially astute with knowing exactly the kind of coaching I needed. Whether it was pitching for new business or simply improving my everyday voice skills, she helped give me the confidence needed."
− Diane Stefani, Executive Vice President at The Rosen Group
Jamie Lee, Consultant with She Negotiates
Jamie Lee is a coach and a pragmatic negotiation geek dedicated to helping ambitious women become bolder, braver and better paid. Earlier in her career, she negotiated on behalf of multi-million dollar enterprises and secured cost savings that directly impacted the bottom line. She has led negotiation workshops for Jefferies Bank, Penguin Random House, American College of Cardiologists, Athena Center for Leadership at Barnard College, Essence Digital, Girls Scouts Leadership Institute and more.
"Things I never thought I’d say: “Oh, I’ll do it. I love negotiating.” Jamie is a miracle worker and her trainings are top-notch. After attending her workshop, I went into a salary negotiation and came out making $20K more than I was in my last position."
-Caro Griffin, Director of Operations