Strategy sessions with Lisa Gates
If you have an offer and don’t know what your best next move could be, don’t panic, be strategic. Get quick, personally-tailored advice you can use immediately. Choose the "One Hour Brain Picking" Option below.
To avoid salary negotiation fumbles and saying yes to lowball offers, invest a little more in yourself. You'll earn your worth with research, a scripted strategic plan, and the confidence to make it so. Choose the "2-Hour Strategy Session" Option below.
If you’re just starting the interview process or navigating a negotiation with more complexity, we'll work together to come up with a flat fee that includes research, interview prep, strategy development, and scripts. And I'll stay with you until you reach a deal. Choose the "Done Deal Retainer Payment" Option Below.
Strategy Session Possibilities:
- Strategizing a raise, promotion, or counter offer;
- Writing scripts to support and frame the value of your requests;
- Crafting a proposal for an idea, solution, or project;
- Interview preparation and roleplaying;
- Assessing your strengths and accomplishments to capture your superpowers and the value you bring;
- Leadership coaching to work though a learning edge, navigate a transition, build your influence, or craft your brand story.
When your payment is complete, you'll be asked to complete a short questionnaire to help us focus our time. Looking forward to working with you!
"It's not every day that you get a 100% raise, but with Lisa's coaching that's what happened for me. I went into our strategy session frustrated and hoping to leave with the skills to ask for a reasonable raise, and then Lisa suggested a much bigger ask. In addition to the jump in salary, I also successfully negotiated a title change, an assistant, and a firm date to discuss my next pay increase. Every woman owes it to herself to schedule a session with She Negotiates."
-- M. Taylor, HR Director